Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Yesturdays hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=5043]Just a wheat, half a car. Bunch of clad. No date on wheat need to clean it up.
That's a lot of digging! Where there's wheats, there IS silver Wink What kind of place was it you hunted? Park, woods? Save every last bit of the clad, as it comes out of nowhere and surprises you after a year or two. I cashed mine out not too long ago, and had about $325!!! This is one of the only hobbies that actually pays you back Yes

Joe
That's alot of coin diggin. I never find that many coins. Of course I tend to hit places where coins have been cleaned out pretty good. I'm always looking for the old ones left over. Nice hunt.
Nice pile of coinage there,it all adds up.
A day digging is a great day!!
Nice haul on the clad. Like the others said that a lot of bending and digging.Yes
Nice job on the pile of clad! And Copper! It does add up. And eliminating that many targets in the ground get's you closer to separating out the silver signals. It's out there. If you're digging that much you'll find it. HH!!!

Ed
Man that's a lot of diggin and a lot of coins Yes
It's a camoground off a lake. From the people that work there. Nobody's hunted the campground only the lake.
Reference URL's