Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Andy Sabisch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my question does anyone here use Andy Sabisch - Etrac program for coinshooting ? I just watched the video on youtube and down loaded it to my detector. Will have to try it out. But was wondering if anyone use's it.
I have the book and have read it pretty thoroughly and have tried some of the settings for the SE but I don't otherwise know except to say that the guys I know here with Etracs download all kinds of stuff for their machines. A lot of these guys are deep seeking gridders though and I've seen them stay in one area for hours on end while I'm all over the place. I also guess it depends on soil conditions, coil size etc... You just have to find the ones that work best for you.

Ed
(01-19-2015 05:28 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I have the book and have read it pretty thoroughly and have tried some of the settings for the SE but I don't otherwise know except to say that the guys I know here with Etracs download all kinds of stuff for their machines. A lot of these guys are deep seeking gridders though and I've seen them stay in one area for hours on end while I'm all over the place. I also guess it depends on soil conditions, coil size etc... You just have to find the ones that work best for you.

Ed

Ed would be more help than I would, as I just use a Safari, which are like the Yugo's of the Minelab line Chuckle No ferrous/conductivity feature, no smartfind stuff or any other bells & whistles. I hunt primarily by tone Yes

Joe
It's okay for park hunting but I open it from about 7 to 15 all the way to the left for small gold. Andy's stuff is good but this guy is better IMO http://www.metaldetectingworld.com/minel...ings.shtml
Sergei gives you a good understanding of how the patterns are developed by using very little disc or pattern and moving to more complicated designs--any disc loses depth but in the modern parks especially , one can only tolerate so much noise. I have two or three that have the iron line around 28 and some patchy blocks above that for bottle caps ---I listen for the rest.
(01-19-2015 07:16 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]It's okay for park hunting but I open it from about 7 to 15 all the way to the left for small gold. Andy's stuff is good but this guy is better IMO http://www.metaldetectingworld.com/minel...ings.shtml
Sergei gives you a good understanding of how the patterns are developed by using very little disc or pattern and moving to more complicated designs--any disc loses depth but in the modern parks especially , one can only tolerate so much noise. I have two or three that have the iron line around 28 and some patchy blocks above that for bottle caps ---I listen for the rest.

Thanks guy, and Dusty great infor. I bookmarked the site .Yes
Reference URL's