Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Boom!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't think I would have brought it HOME!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-trip.html

But at least everybody now knows he's a detectorist!
BOOM BABY !!!!!!!!Chuckle
Great story. Boom Baby!!! Why don't that guy dig a bomb and blow up?
Ha, what a simp! Who the hell is going to bring a bomb home?! That's just plain stupid. Further, I don't think having the word "Terrorists" emblazoned on his jacket did him any favors when the authorities came a knocking at his door Shake

Joe
Never liked that show. Does anyone else have a GPR in there vehicle when they hunt.
there is a vidieo on youtube where a detectorist finds a old suitecas in the woods takes it home to open it with the whole Family there. It turned out to be old Dynomite buried in the suitecase. He lived in a trailor Park and the Bomb squade was called there to.
Found one in Lithuania in 1995 but I called the cops and left it where I found it.
[attachment=5128]
(02-05-2015 07:54 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Found one in Lithuania in 1995 but I called the cops and left it where I found it.

Geez, Mike, that thing is HUGE!!! What was the outcome after the coppers came?

Joe
They took them away and I never heard what they did with them. I found 2 right next to each other. I thought it wise not to dig the second one out. It was weird there because I couldn't speak the language so I called my interrupter and she called the cops. When they got there all I could do was point. I wish I knew what time they were from, maybe they were the Nazi artifacts I always wanted. LOL
(02-05-2015 08:11 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]They took them away and I never heard what they did with them. I found 2 right next to each other. I thought it wise not to dig the second one out. It was weird there because I couldn't speak the language so I called my interrupter and she called the cops. When they got there all I could do was point. I wish I knew what time they were from, maybe they were the Nazi artifacts I always wanted. LOL

Funny, I have an "interrupter", too...my old lady. Or, as I like to call her, "The Fun Killer", lol.

That is quite a tale, Mike.

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's