Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Northeast Hunters Be Safe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blizzard warnings throughout the northeast. We'll be measuring snow in feet in many areas! Enjoy this historic, once-in-a-decade type of storm, as I will, but please BE SAFE. We went through this a few years ago, and the entire city was virtually shutdown; emergency vehicles couldn't move, large power outages, etc. Good time to stay inside and go on a research binge, of just come and B.S. with us on here Yes

Joe
Yeah be careful over there Joe. We shouldn't get it so bad here. They are calling for 3-5" by tomorrow. No shut in for me. School might have a delay in the morning though. I doubt they will cancel school here.
Hope everything turns out okay Joe, like no power loss and stuff like that. Same here as Will reference snow. But they rarely shut down the schools unless it's real bad.

Good Luck and have fun if you are stranded at home.

Ed
I would rather have my balls in a vice,than deal with snow! Hope it mets quick!
(01-25-2015 10:52 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather have my balls in a vice,than deal with snow! Hope it mets quick!

WOW!!! That's a serious statement Ray. I think I'll just stick with the snow.
Ray LOL !!!

I might deal with a little snow before that option Ray listed as well!!

Hope it is not too bad !
Reference URL's