Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just Ordered F19 To Add To Tool Shed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a killer deal on a used F19 only a month old with only a couple hrs use that I just couldn't turn down Wink

Adding it to the arsenal of machines Yes

Current list now includes:
1:Deus
2:CTX
3:F19
4:CZ6a (Tom tuned) and validated to 11.9" on dime
5:SurfMaster II (modded with upgraded resistors by Keith Southern)

Waterproof PI coming in spring (Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II) as I am picking up the pace on water hunting this coming season (wanna find more GOLD this yr)!

Beer
Congrats on you new machine. Hope you find many of good targets.
Congrats on widening the arsenal. I hear you on the gold. Looks like we may have a shift in price upward throughout the year. Been thinking about that myself. Don't mind digging a few nickels and pull tabs if 1 out of 300 pops out a gold piece. But I'll have to go back to fields and reset my parameters on the SE.

Good luck with the new machine (s) and with the water hunts! Yes

Ed
Curious to see your take on the F19.

I have heard reports from others but will wait to see what you say so I don't influence you one way or the other!! Wink
Dang, how does the Mrs. feel about you playing the field like that? Chuckle Ok, out of all of them, if your hands were tied, and you could ONLY use one machine for the rest of your days, on ANY site imaginable (heavy iron, private yards, beach, etc.), which would it be?

I'll take a stab and say the CTX.

Joe
Im curious how it compares to gb pro.
Reference URL's