Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Heading out to Anniston AL area for a week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

anyone here in the Anniston AL area (or within a 50/60 mile radius of it) that wants to meet up for a day or 2 of tectin?? Atlanta GA area? Birmingham AL area? Etc?

The little woman and I are heading out here in just an hr or so for an 8 day road trip down there and back but we'll be stayin in the area for 5 days so if anyone here is near there and wants to meet up = I'm all in. She's visiting her daughter & grandson and I'm on a detecting mission!

If not = no big deal - I'm already meeting up with a member of Tom's forum for a couple days diggin but just thought I'd ask ;-)

Am taking my laptop with me so I'll check in here from time to time to see if anyone wants to meet up and to report any/all finds I make (if any) while diggin with my other buddy down there!

HH and keep it swinging Yes
Good luck and enjoy the road trip!
How far is that from NJ? Look me up in the white book!!! Chuckle

Joe
Hey Wayne,you play guitar? I know,wierd question....my best friend owns the "Guitar Shoppe" in Atlanta area. Dude builds some killer guitars. If so,and you just happen to stop by,tell Craig that Shultz sent ya,lol. Good luck man,hope you get a nice cw relic or two! Ray
Sweet home Alabama. Have a good trip.
(01-27-2015 09:31 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]tell Craig that Shultz sent ya,lol.

"Schultz"??? I'm guessing there's a good story behind this Chuckle

Joe
Not really Joe...my last name is Schulze, he always called me 'Shultz'.
Made it earlier today :-)

Notice the LACK of friggin SNOW!? Near 60 today here... You may have to send someone lookin for me Yes

[Image: swhm_zpsfafa8eb0.jpg]
Now that you're there find and post something awesome for all of us to enjoy.
Reference URL's