Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys....new here, but not to detecting. I live in Monmouth County, NJ  and always looking for new hunting buddies. Looks like a nice group, enjoying seeing everyone's finds!
Hi, Chad. You have an AMAZING amount of history down by you!!! Finds from the colonial period are very possible. You will love it here, and we love having you Yes What do you hunt for primarily?

Joe
Welcome to the group from NE Ohio! I agree with Joe as you are in a hotspot for detecting. Great beaches too!

Ed
Thanks for the warm welcome Joe. Yes, there is a ton of history here. Tough to get permission tho...people are always hesitant. I'm horrible at doing research so I'm always hard up for places to hunt.   I mostly do coin shooting and relic hunting. I just upgraded from an Etrac to a CTX3030 which I'm still learning. The ground is completely frozen and covered with snow so I've been going thru withdrawals lol. My wife also loves detecting she has an AT pro with the 5x8 coil to keep the weight down. She's tiny and her arm gets tired pretty fast.

Thanks Ed!  I used to hit the beaches but never really had the right machine for it. I got addicted to inland hunting, I usually prefer quality over quantity. Happy
Hi Chad,and welcome from Northern NJ!
RJ Yes
Welcome Chad,also from northern NJ.
Thanks guys....nice to be here
Welcome to the forum Chad.
Welcome to the forum.
Hey Chad .Welcome from North Jersey!Yes
Reference URL's