Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ron is on the Board!! 1835 $5 Gold Coin !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
great video and congrats on the great buckle and the 5 dollar gold coin its getting unreal
Congrats on the buckle and the 1835 Gold $5. The only thing I'm digging is snow.
So awesome dude!!
Glad you scored one too Happy
Insanely Cool Finds !!!!
I don't know what I enjoyed more, seeing the Gold Coin or watching your hands shake and listening to the excitement you's had ! Awesome Buckle and Gold to Boot.
WTG !!!!!
Gold coins still allude me. But some day. I hope.
Wow, gold baby, congrats!
Well I will forget anything about moving to California in my retirement. Looks to me like Ron is sucking anything valuable from the ground there. What is next Ron? A 1913 V nickel? With your luck probably a 1914 V nickel.
(02-02-2015 04:42 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Booya Baby!!

Mark and I decided to head back to the site where Mark got his last (4th) $20 Gold Coin.

We decided to hunt the fringes of the site and we located another iron invested area and we started to pull some period targets. I got a nice Fancy Wreath buckle, Mark dug an nice lever off an old gun. We kept calling each other over to compare targets and shoot video. After about 5 or 6 shotgun shells I got another nice smooth mid tone so I started to scrape the dirt off and then realized this target was a bit deeper than the shotgun shells so I called Mark over (just in case) Boy am I glad I did!!

Sorry about the voice but we had been recording a lot of junk targets so the voice was almost gone when IT popped out!!

Glad it was my turn!!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK5beJaIpig[/vide
Wow you did really well on that hunt! Well done! Gl and hh!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's