Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ron is on the Board!! 1835 $5 Gold Coin !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Booya Baby!!

Mark and I decided to head back to the site where Mark got his last (4th) $20 Gold Coin.

We decided to hunt the fringes of the site and we located another iron invested area and we started to pull some period targets. I got a nice Fancy Wreath buckle, Mark dug an nice lever off an old gun. We kept calling each other over to compare targets and shoot video. After about 5 or 6 shotgun shells I got another nice smooth mid tone so I started to scrape the dirt off and then realized this target was a bit deeper than the shotgun shells so I called Mark over (just in case) Boy am I glad I did!!

Sorry about the voice but we had been recording a lot of junk targets so the voice was almost gone when IT popped out!!

Glad it was my turn!!

Are you F'ing kidding me!?!?

AWESOME!!!!!!

I would KILL to find ONE or the other of those finds!!

You'all are on FIRE out there man YesYesYesYes

Congrats

Beer
all of it is Awsome  stuff
Most people would be THRILLED just to find the buckle! As in, for the YEAR!!! And you go and pull a goldie on top of that!!! Freakin nuts.

What spot would you say has been better for you, the one where you found the 49r cache or this one you've been hitting with Mark?

That does it, I'm contacting the authorities. It's pretty evident you guys are robbing stagecoaches out there!!!!! Chuckle

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Joe
Another great find Ron!!
Without revealing any sensitive info , have you formed any hypothesis as to why these finds have been in that area?
You guys are literally leaving me speachless! I can only imagine how much b.s. yall are hearing behind the scenes from jealous trolls,lol. Way to go buddy!!!!!!
Great finds thanks for sharing them. Maybe one day I may as fortunate as you and find a gold coin.
WTG Ron! Simply stunning finds! Looks like this may be the year the two of you turn into detectorist legends!!! Congratulations!!!!
For your reference! http://www.ngccoin.com/coin-explorer/cla...inid-18173
Ed
Perhaps the coolest and most historic gold coin thus far!
My personal favorite.
Unbelievable dude. CA Relic Adventures? More like CA gold diggers.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's