Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Long Distance Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Captain.... I don't speak Polish either! Just the everyday stuff. Same goes with my Spanish. Both my parents spoke and read Polish, Russian, and some German fluently as they lived in those neighborhoods way back when. But for one reason or another they refused to teach both my brother and me, which we both mourn as a loss to some extent. But that's water over the bridge.

As to the respond without quoting, just go all the way down to the bottom of the page and hit the Reply button and a window will come up just like the quote window but without the quote enclosed in the reply box.

Hope that helps! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!! I have experience with Polish women as my late wife was of Polish/German descent and she was wonderful and one tough woman at the same time! And man could she cook! Best of Luck to you two!

Ed
Hey Capt! Welcome to the forum Yes
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the forum!
(02-03-2015 10:29 AM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Forum. I lived in Kaunas, Lithuania for 3 years back in the 90's in fact it is where I first started metal detecting. Now living in sunny Florida

Hi Mike Hi,

Hope your having much better weather there in Fl. then what I see in a lot of other places in the states.
I have a friend down there in Fort Walton beach area.

Good Luck & HH !

(02-03-2015 02:07 PM)CARDS4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and Witam!!
RJ Yes

HELLO CARDS Hi,

Dziękuję !   Hope your in a warm part of the country and if not then I hope the warm weather gets to you quickly.

Good Luck & HH !
Hello from Central Oklahoma
Hello from North Carolina! Glad to see you here!
Welcome aboard, new myself!
Welcome to the forum Captain. You are right a fantastic group of "guys" here always at least one member that can answer your question.
Look forward to seeing some of
your finds.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's