Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Long Distance Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi from Krakow Poland Hi

I think I may have messed up my first attempt at the introduction as I have not seen it on here so just in case it does not come through I just wanted to say I have been surfing a lot of forums and find this one to be very good in every aspect as a everyone respect everyone else place to be. 
I am from The U.S. and have been here for about a year and a half. I've been detecting almost 13 years and I hope that I may contribute in some small way with my experiences. I actually found this forum while buying a Minelab Elite from the classifieds here so in a way I had a double dose of Good Luck ! Cool Got a Great deal on a Great detector from a Great seller and found a Great Detecting Forum so as I always see it.. Treasures come in all forms ! Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Good Luck & HH 

Captain Charming
Aye Captain! Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio! Always looking for a new face and talent here! Powodzenia and HH!!!!

Ed
(02-02-2015 03:47 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Aye Captain! Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio! Always looking for a new face and talent here! Powodzenia and HH!!!!

Ed

Ed, is that your way of saying I'm not talented?! Chuckle Rofl

Welcome, Cap!!! I LOVE it when the overseas guys come on here, as it shakes things up a bit. Spices the sauce Wink

Our community is now your community Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum Captain. Thanks for the kind words.
welcome captian
Welcome to the forum from New Jersey
Welcome from Missouri.
(02-02-2015 03:47 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Aye Captain! Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio! Always looking for a new face and talent here! Powodzenia and HH!!!!

Ed

Hi Ed and Dziękuję 

I really do not speak Polish and the biggest thing I can say is Nie Mowie Po Polsku  ( I don't speak Polish ) Happy  Which is an oxy moron and I always chuckle over the fact that I am telling someone in Polish That I don't speak Polish. I manage fairly well tho as many here speak English to some level. My future wife to be in 9 days tries her best with me but I am 63 and my memory is not that great for learning a new language especially when the motivation in not at such a high level but  we do have a lot of fun with it as like the Warden in Cool Hand Luke said.."  What we have here is Failure to communicate. "  I Absolutely Love Poland and It's People and it's History.
Thanks again for the Welcome and I see that you are a moderator so as you are my first reply, I will ask you as sometimes I am not the shiniest apple on the cart... Is there a way to post a reply without quoting what that person posted ? I am not high tech and it will take me a little to understand the way things work.

Have a Great Day..... Good Luck.... HH ... Hope The winter ends quickly there. Yes

(02-02-2015 05:41 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed

Ed, is that your way of saying I'm not talented?! Chuckle Rofl

Welcome, Cap!!! I LOVE it when the overseas guys come on here, as it shakes things up a bit. Spices the sauce Wink

Our community is now your community Yes

Joe

Hi Joe Hi and Thank You for The Welcome. 

I an Very Happy to have found This Forum. There really are not any ( At Least that I have found )  forums here in Poland , The two that I came across are In Polish so that leaves me out as I don't speak the language. Blushing The ones in The UK are really not my cup of Tea ( Pun Intended Happy ) When I was In The states, I belonged to a Forum or two and they were great in many ways but at some point there was always some bashing of this or that or unfriendly and outright disrespectful confrontations on site between some members so I just did not participate any longer. There are a couple of sites I came across  that deal with only a certain Manufacturers detectors which is OK but I see that as being limited to a certain group of people and I am a curious mind and like to know about what everyone is using and what they are like as hunters, their finds  and such. In Other words I like to paint with a broad brush so to speak. Anyway, I have not seen any thing like the previous  mentioned here and feel like I found a new home.

Have a Great Day... Good Luck.. HH and Hope it warms quickly there for everyone.

(02-02-2015 06:31 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum Captain.  Thanks for the kind words.

Hi Will Hi'

Thanks for The Welcome !
A PA Guy I see..... I was Living In Bellefonte PA when I left the States.
PA is a Beautiful State But I sure do not envy your winter right now.Shocked 
Hope Spring comes quickly for you.

Good Luck & HH !

(02-02-2015 08:05 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]welcome captian

Hi Steveo Hi,

Thanks for the Welcome ! 

Good Luck & HH to You !

(02-02-2015 10:41 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from New Jersey

Hi Bob Hi'

Thanks for the Welcome !
Hunted Ocean City a time or two and I hope the winter there passes by fast for You !

Good Luck... HH and Stay Warm !

(02-03-2015 03:55 AM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from Missouri.

Hi biggred Hi,

Thanks for the Welcome !
Hope The Winter is Not as brutal there as I see in other parts of the U.S.

Good Luck... HH and Hope The warm  weather gets to you Quickly !
Welcome to the Forum. I lived in Kaunas, Lithuania for 3 years back in the 90's in fact it is where I first started metal detecting. Now living in sunny Florida
Hello and Witam!!
RJ Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's