Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Micronta Dicovery 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I told you Guys about mynew Fpstor Son getting hooked o detecting.He has a Birthday coming up and a Friend of mine had a Dicovery 2 for sale cheep so I bought it. With in the first two minuets I found an old penny and I am amazed at how sensitive it is. I think he is gonna be Happy.
(02-02-2015 05:15 PM)samrussell Wrote: [ -> ]I told you Guys about mynew Fpstor Son getting hooked o detecting.He has a Birthday coming up and a Friend of mine had a Dicovery 2 for sale cheep so I bought it. With in the first two minuets I found an old penny and I am amazed at how sensitive it is. I think he is gonna be Happy.

Excellent move Yes He doesn't need anything fancy since he's so young. The IMPORTANT thing is that he'll be able to walk along side you, as both of you are swinging and digging. Congratulate him, and fill him with praise when he finds anything, and watch his spirit & confidence soar.

Post the finds, and let us know what the deal is on the unit Happy

Joe
That's great Sam. Now you guys will have twice as many finds and twice as much fun.
Very Cool and I am sure he will love it and as we all know, it's not the price of the machine your using but how well you know how to use what you have.
Happy Birthday to Him and Good hunting to You Both !
That's awesome Happy Birthday to him . And may yall have great hunts together
Happy hunting!
Reference URL's