Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New member from Florida's Gulf Coast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I have been detecting for 20 years here in Florida, swinging a Whites Di Pro 6000 SL, Excalibur2, and Fisher CZ 21.  I enjoy water hunting and the satisfaction of returning a lost wedding ring to the owner, can't wait for our water temp to hit 70 degrees.  I also enjoy coin shooting our parks, and older homes with my old dependable Whites.  I am also a member of Suncoast Research and Recovery Club.  I look forward to learning more about my hobby and helping others on this forum.
Welcome aboard Redfish from NE Ohio!! I really enjoy watching all those scuba, snorkel and surf hunts on Youtube and I'm glad to have one of you as a member. We are thigh deep in snow up here and are entering withdrawal! Looking forward to your posts and HH!!

Ed
Good to see you here Howard. Enjoy the forum
Welcome to the forum Redfish!!
RJ Hi
Welcome to,the forum Fish. It's cold as hell up here.
I used to be a heavy beach hunter, and I too used the 21, Red. PHENOMENAL machines!!! Do you run with it on the rod, hip mount it or chest mount it?

Joe
Hip mount with wrap-n-strap cord snubbers. Never had a single failure.
Welcome to the forum!!
(02-05-2015 08:51 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Hip mount with wrap-n-strap cord snubbers. Never had a single failure.

I chest mounted. Looks a little nerdy (lol), but I like being able to just nod my head a bit to see the knobs. The older 21's (which I didn't have) are supposedly superior, as they aren't as prone to leakage, though, never had an issue with mine.

Joe
I should have said belly mount. I agree I like to look down and have the knobs right there. The 21 case has a little better design. I had the 20 leak in the battery case once.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's