Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another retiree in Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, 
Retired to Florida because of it's lack of snow. Had a metal detector before I got here but had to get a Minelab Excalibur so I could hunt in the salt water. So far I have found 4 rings and the best part was returning them to their owners. On a cruse to the Caymans I was asked to try and find a wedding ring lost on 7 mile beach and I got lucky and found it. Was he happy, saved his vacation. The second time was on a beach in Florida,  a friend and I were working the beach we were asked to look for a ring lost 10 days ago. They showed us an area where they thought it was lost and again we were lucky and found it. Maybe someday I'll find some of that Spanish tresure, hope so but am enjoying the thrill of the hunt even if the find is just a penny.
Welcome Ed from NE Ohio!! WTG on the ring returns!! Hope you get as lucky with that Spanish Gold too!!! HH and looking forward to seeing your finds!!

Ed
Hi and welcome Ed. Good to see you online and posting as well. Look forward to hearing about some more of your finds
Hi Ed,and welcome to the forum from Northern NJ!!
RJ Hi
Welcome aboard! I only WISH I was retired!!! I would most probably detect 4 or 5 days per week Yes With all that time on your hands, the location, and your experience, you'll surely be pulling up some winners Wink Make sure to post them here so we can all see them! Enjoy our community.

Joe
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on the Spanish treasure. That would be awesome.
Welcome to the Forum!!
Ed welcome to the forum .
Ed, welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that you are off to such a great start!
Welcome to the forum keep us updated on those saltwater finds
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's