Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: And then I told her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh yeah, that one is a classic! Here's a few others...

I have to work tomorrow "But you never work on Saturday's" Well, we're swamped babe, bossman needs me in there Happy

"Where were you for 3 hours?" You aren't going to be believe what happened. I got a flat tire. Then, I realized I didn't have a lug wrench, so, had to flag down a passerby for help. It was a debacle.

Joe
Hey, here's one!

"The Bricklayers have a Union Meeting every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00pm to 8:00 and I have to be there or I might miss a new job coming up!" (It was actually a meeting of the HeMan Woman Haters Club at the local watering hole most of the time.)

Worked for about a year until the hens got together at the Bricklayer's Picnic and then all hell broke loose!

Ed
(02-05-2015 10:32 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, here's one!

"The Bricklayers have a Union Meeting every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00pm to 8:00 and I have to be there or I might miss a new job coming up!" (It was actually a meeting of the HeMan Woman Haters Club at the local watering hole most of the time.)

Worked for about a year until the hens got together at the Bricklayer's Picnic and then all hell broke loose!

Ed

Lol. Here's a good question...

Did you ever get tripped up? I've forgotten a few of my cockamamie stories at the end of the day, and accidentally left my hunting boots or hunting clothes on. Or, I never cleaned myself up well enough. These woman are like modern day Sherlock Holmes!!! They don't miss a friggin beat!!!

Joe
If I'm going dirt fishin everybody knows I'm gonna be gone at least 5 hours.
Cook Dinner and clean the dishes and then I'm free to go for the rest of the night!!

Worked tonight!!
And everyone thinks having a clock on a Deus and a CTX are GOOD things!!!! Sad
No honey I wasn't out Metal Detecting.........hmmm I have a girl friend.

lol
Reference URL's