Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sheep make the best detectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who needs a detector when a few sheep will get you to the gold:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/chinese...eid=yhoof2
One lucky farmer I'd say!! I look at the ground all the time for arrowheads and placer gold but no luck yet. Maybe I need some sheep!
We have a women detectorist in the club that has jewelry radar. Makes me look like a beginner. Hate people like that. LOL
Crazy story but the gold nugget does not look right.
I heard the California couples find was plant not a real find. I can't find anything to prove that so I must be out of my mind.
(02-06-2015 08:04 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Crazy story but the gold nugget does not look right.

Yeah Ron, I noticed that too. There's a Shutterstock.com logo on the bottom of the pic and it looks like a gold painted rock. Probably a promotional photo. I've never seen a gold nugget that has that texture.
(02-06-2015 08:12 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]I heard the California couples find was plant not a real find. I can't find anything to prove that so I must be out of my mind.

Not sure anyone can prove that it is fake, and numismatic value was about $10M. Not sure who has $10M worth of rare coins to bury in the ground, cover with dirt and then give 70% to the government leeches!! Wink

But it seems that every good find gets doubted!! Heck, don't you know all of our recent finds are fake too!! LOL
Yea, I hear the leeches are trying to get it all.
Looks kinda strange to me too

maybe it's gold colored sheep poop

Big Grin
OK So the dude is in China,

I am sure he had to report the 17 lb gold nugget to the commie bosses and then that is what they gave back to him!! LOL

Gold spray painted turd!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's