Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Silver of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am hunting a 100 plus year old house. Yesterday I got my first silver of the year and the first with my new Fisher F2.  1924 Mercury dime at 5".
Nice hit with a new machine!! Love the Mercs!!! Congrats on the first of the year! Still buried in snow here and can't wait for Spring!!

Ed
Congrats on the merc!!
Awesome find!! Always nice to find something good with a new machine and in new territory.
Ohio Dirt Fisher I will be thinking of you when detecting this week. Got up to 72 today. But will be back in the 40s and 50s by Wens and Thurs.
Nice to see silver Happy Got about another month or so before I can start getting out again. You have an early jump, looks like you'll have a banner year Yes

Joe
Coming about this sight was really cool. I located an old school and called the owner of the land and told him about the old school which he didn't know. He gave permission and then called me back about 5 minutes later. He told me the house his Grand father built around the early 1900s had never been detected and offered to let me detect it. Wow what a surprise.
Nice way to start the year!! how is the F-2
(02-07-2015 10:03 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice way to start the year!! how is the F-2

I am liking the F2. The ground I am hunting is really loose do to gophers so I'm not sure on the Depth reading so far. Pinpoint on a coin laying flat seems pretty accurate since I also use a probe. 8 out of 10 times right in the middle of the coil.
Nice merc. Sounds like you're onto some great spots. The F2 does pinpoint very accurately with the round coil. If you switch to the DD that gets a bit tougher.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's