Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CA Relic Adventures-Bath Tub Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dude, what a great hunt! 3 seated and an early u.s. button! You even get props from my wife, she could hear you and said" at least they are not annoying saying nectar and juice"haha. Keep posting those vids!
Thanks Ray,  The quality gets a little better on future videos.  I used the YouTube Steady option and it made it worse.

I do get a bit excited at times but it is all genuine and a few 4-letter bombs drop in every now and then.  I have tried to keep that to a minimum as my kids remind me that I swear too much!!   But hey when you see a nice coin pop out it is hard not to drop a Holy S%!@#T in thereHappy
Haha, no need to explain to me bud, I'm in construction...I used to tell my kids I have Taurrettes!
My lord, 3 seated in one hunt!!! That's every detectorists wet dream Tongue

I've only found seated dimes, nothing larger. Eating my heart out! Whoever researched that spot did REAL good Wink

Ron, when you were pinpointing one of the coins with the sun ray, coulda swore I heard a bell tone. The CTX has a bell tone?! That's cray! Thought you went bonkers & traded in the CTX for a Ace 250, for a second, lol.

Joe
(07-29-2013 10:20 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Thought you went bonkers & traded in the CTX for a Ace 250, for a second, lol.
Funny you mention that and very good ears there Joe!!

As you know there is NO Sunray for the CTX, so I made one out of an ACE 150 and carry it in my pouch and have it wired so I can hear it through the headphones!!

So, YES,  you were hearing the ACE bell tone in the video. 

I loved the X1 probe on my Explorer and after a couple butchered prototypes, ended up with a version small enough to fit in my pouch and I can hear it through the headphones and have a discriminating probe.  Not as good as the X1 but I like it.
Hahahahaha, funny, Ron! Yes, you did mention to me that there's no Sunray available for the CTX, but, it slipped my mind. I'm watching the vid, and I hear the bell tone and I say to myself; "Why in the world would ML put a BELL TONE on the CTX?!?! Nothing against Aces as they're good little beginner units, but, I used one years ago for about an hour and almost wrapped it around a tree Tongue Every time I heard the bell, I felt like Lurch from the Adams Family..."You Rang?".

Quite ingenious to be honest! Good idea Yes And yes, nothing like the Sunrays. My buddy uses one and it's just phenomenal. 

Joe
Reference URL's