Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Whats your most disappointing find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well those 1965 quarters can be annoying!
Cool story, thanks for sharing!
I just found this thread - I love that counterfit coin - it is still worth something. Just think that someone back then took the time to make it! Really cool stuff.

My crap moment came when I dug my first gold ring - it had writing on it - "Wanna F@ck"  and guess what - it turned out to be fake -
(03-16-2015 05:24 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I just found this thread - I love that counterfit coin - it is still worth something. Just think that someone back then took the time to make it! Really cool stuff.

My crap moment came when I dug my first gold ring - it had writing on it - "Wanna F@ck"  and guess what - it turned out to be fake -
Yes it is worth what one would pay for it. Glad you liked it. I haven't considered selling it really, but if someone makes an offer I can't refuse , it's gone
I
 ordered blueberry pancakes and there was a roach in them. I told the waitress,and she said"Oh,thats a blueberry" I said its got legs! "Oh my gosh,Im sorry,let me get you another batch"!. No Thanks!!

Oh...you mean most disapointing metal detecting finds....
Holy crap - my wife would have screamed and left the building like Elvis did!

Wow - that is sick
it's ring....no its a nickel.....its another PULL TAB
Does an ex wife count??Tongue
Gerry, It depends.

Did your ex-wife metal detect?
(03-19-2015 11:11 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Gerry, It depends.

Did your ex-wife metal detect?

That's funny Tony! Actually I don't have an ex wife. Married to the same one for 42 years. Just trying to be humorous. Gerry
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's