Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Original
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now THIS is a neat idea! For charity, too...which is a win-win Happy

http://goo.gl/Tsejki

Joe
I agree Joe! This is something that the community here should think about seriously and organize to help give our hobby some positive recognition. Outside of the great organization of ring finders, it could be another way forward in metal detecting. That's a fabulous idea they're doing over there and I hope it brings them the success at the hunt and the positive influence they can have to our hobby. The greatest journey starts with one small step.

Ed
Very cool and fun project.
This is awesome. I raise money for American Cancer Society Relay for Life every year. Something like this would be interesting.

Lost mother-in-law in 2004 and mother in 2006 both to cancer.
(02-09-2015 09:17 PM)gcsod45 Wrote: [ -> ]This is awesome. I raise money for American Cancer Society Relay for Life every year. Something like this would be interesting.

My wife in 2003. Sorry for the news there. Maybe we should.
We have what used to be one of the largest canal systems here in NJ, the Morris Canal. It was quite advanced for the time, and was an amazing feat of engineering. It is now defunct, but that was the first thing I thought of when I read this story.

Joe
(02-09-2015 09:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2015 09:17 PM)gcsod45 Wrote: [ -> ]This is awesome. I raise money for American Cancer Society Relay for Life every year. Something like this would be interesting.

Yes sir I agree. See if others will donate their clads for a 2 month period. What you think. I am also trying to het a detector and tools donated to raffle off.
(02-09-2015 09:24 PM)gcsod45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2015 09:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes sir I agree. See if others will donate their clads for a 2 month period. What you think. I am also trying to het a detector and tools donated to raffle off.

I'll try and think through a plan here with the park system. Maybe something like a "Detect Today For Cancer" or to that effect. Let me see what I can come up with as a marketing idea.

btw... Large T-Cell Lymphoma, Stage 3. Took close to a million dollars to keep her alive for 23 months. And the last six weeks was kind of a living hell. Love you Barb!
When they found my moms cancer it was through out the entire body. no way to know what is started as. they gave her 3 weeks and it was that to the day.

I want to see if we can also get forum members to donate a months worth of clads.
that would be neat to see.
Man this thread got too serious. I was gonna say. What kind of vet won't treat a dog because it's a mixed breed? That's absurd. Sorry to hear of guys loved ones lost to cancer. I had cancer myself, but I'm still kickin many years later. It was a horrible thing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's