Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New to Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am Dave Barnett from Colorado Springs
Waving a hand from central Oklahoma. Dave welcome to this great forum. What type of machine do you use?
Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum. I'm from gulf coast Florida
Welcome to the forum Dave from NE Ohio! You're in the spot for sure out there! Will be looking forward to your finds if you're not snowed in. Lot of mining and ghost towns where your at!Yes

Ed
Love the handle, Dave!!! What's your poison, what do you enjoy hunting for? I'm mainly a coinshooter, but enjoy picking up relics along the way. I used to be a heavy beach hunter, too.

I rarely use the word forum here, as I prefer "community", instead. We're all brothers in the tiny fraternity of the treasure hunting hobby. So, we don't have new people on here, simply fellow detectorist's that haven't joined our ranks yet.

Enjoy this place, post as much as you're able, and we're now stronger due to your membership Yes

Joe
Welcome Dave. What you smokin over there?

(02-09-2015 09:16 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Love the handle, Dave!!! What's your poison, what do you enjoy hunting for? I'm mainly a coinshooter, but enjoy picking up relics along the way. I used to be a heavy beach hunter, too.

I rarely use the word forum here, as I prefer "community", instead. We're all brothers in the tiny fraternity of the treasure hunting hobby. So, we don't have new people on here, simply fellow detectorist's that haven't joined our ranks yet.

Enjoy this place, post as much as you're able, and we're now stronger due to your membership Yes

Joe

Quite a welcome speach Joe. You ever consider politics?
Welcome from NC!
Good luck and happy hunting!
Dave

Welcome to the forum!!
Hi Dave,and welcome from Northern New Jersey!
RJ Hi
Welcome aboard!
Reference URL's