Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Ga.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well some know me from you tube or other forums. I am WildDigger and live in the Northeast part of Georgia. I love detecting more then most anything. I hunt everyday my pain or the weather lets me. LOL
Welcome Wild Gulf Coast Florida here
Welcome to the forum. Is your YouTube channel called Wilddigger? I'll have to check it out.
(02-10-2015 09:58 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum.  Is your YouTube channel called Wilddigger?  I'll have to check it out.

Yes it is. Thanks.. Please check it out and subscribe.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio Wild!! Going to go look at that vid right now!

Ed
Welcome, Wild! I saw the video, nice Yes Good channel, too. I was a big beach hunter years ago, but have been working dirt only for the past 5 years or so. I do miss the water action.

As I do with all new friends in our community, please enjoy this place as much as possible, that's what we're here for. Also, we function as a community based on every single member's contributions - finds, thoughts, opinions, etc. - so, post as often as you can, since it not only keeps this place humming, but, we do reward our most active friends.

Joe
Welcome from NC!
Welcome to the forum !!
Welcome from CA !
Thank you all.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's