Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CA Relic Adventures - Short Gold Rush Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice...looks like near me?
Aaaahhhhhh seateds Heart That's a sweet one your buddy found. I'm still trying to find my third. Last one was probably 3 years ago. Finding the sitting old lady again is proving to be quite elusive Cool

When your bud was cutting his plug, I saw how 'smoky' the dirt looked. Dry. We have similar conditions now due to the recent heat wave.

Cool, Ron, thanks for sharing!

Joe
You probably know this, but that is 49r Relic --Mark Dayton.

He got all the goodies that day!!  I almost made him walk home!!Envy
(07-30-2013 03:01 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]You probably know this, but that is 49r Relic --Mark Dayton.

He got all the goodies that day!!  I almost made him walk home!!Envy

Yeah, saw that. You guys seem to hunt quite often together. Cool! Do both of you guys use CTX's, or just yourself? BTW...

Great job on the vids! Between you & Ray, I'm getting inspired to take some pics or footage next time I go out. Problem is, I get so caught up in hunting, I don't have the patience to break out the phone & record, lol. In the interest of sharing though, gonna do it soon Happy

Joe
Yeah Mark and I have become good friends and hunting partners.

Its a good combo.  He finds all the good sites and I hunt them!!  Wink  At least I drive us to the sites!!

Seriously though,  He is a great researcher and a great hunter and we both swing the CTX.  It is simply a matter of who swings over the goodie on any given day/night.
Reference URL's