Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Todays Beach hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another 3 hours at the beach today. Cold and Windy (for Florida) but enjoyed every minute. A little history and a few clad coins. Thought I might find a 50 caliber but not today. We find quite a few from their strafing training, both bullets and casings.
[attachment=5158][attachment=5157]
"Cold & windy", ha, try up here, Mike! Tongue Gonna be 15 for a high on Sunday with 60 mph gusts & a wind chill of a balmy -10!!! Lol

How deep did you go today, chest? Did you have the wet suit on?

Joe
That's some cool history to go with the beach. I'd be looking for the bullets too.
Stayed on the beach today. The waves were to rough for in the water. I think it got up to 59 this afternoon. Down to 40 overnight. We think that is cold. LOL
(02-13-2015 08:27 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]"Cold & windy", ha, try up here, Mike! Tongue Gonna be 15 for a high on Sunday with 60 mph gusts & a wind chill of a balmy -10!!! Lol

Joe

Ha Joe you call that cold? Our forecast for Sunday is high 6 with wind chill -25.
(02-13-2015 08:30 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Stayed on the beach today. The waves were to rough for in the water. I think it got up to 59 this afternoon. Down to 40 overnight. We think that is cold. LOL

I'm sure you'll be thinking of me when you're lying by the beach on a recliner with a cold Corona with lime while you're watching the babes go by, lol.

(02-13-2015 08:31 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2015 08:27 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]"Cold & windy", ha, try up here, Mike! Tongue Gonna be 15 for a high on Sunday with 60 mph gusts & a wind chill of a balmy -10!!! Lol

Joe

Ha Joe you call that cold? Our forecast for Sunday is high 6 with wind chill -25.

Spring is right around the corner...NOT!!!

Joe
Hopefully this is winter going out with a bang.
Cool finds!
Hey Pittsburg please don't send it down this way.
At lease you can get out, more snow coming our way!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's