Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Arizona is AWAKE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Utah did this about three years ago.

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2014/02/ar...ll-to.html

Fine with me!
Did it pass? or did the governor veto it again?
(02-13-2015 10:32 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Did it pass? or did the governor veto it again?

Don't know. No new news on Google search since February 5th. We'll have to wait and see.
I haven't heard nothing here in Utah yet.
Anything that makes the system of transacting precious metals more aboveboard and mainstream is a good thing, IMO. Currently, there are many who own gold but cannot get access to it, or who never even saw it, yet, they "own" it. One has to wonder though...

Uncle sam normally doesn't do anything that benefits the small guy, so, what's the catch? Could it be that...

They realize we're at the bottom of the price cycle (or nearing it), and would simply like to get more gold for cheap? If I had access to a fair amount of it, I certainly wouldn't use it now, as it is bound to go up again...by a lot. Imagine using an ounce of it now for roughly $1,200 in goods or services, and it spikes up to $2,200 or $2,500 within a year or two. That would be a tough pill to swallow. Could this be something they're banking on (pun intended). I can almost here them saying; "Let's push it into circulation now, so we can get our greedy, grubby hands on it later".

Joe
Reference URL's