Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: It looks really old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found this a couple years and I like to keep it this way because I want to think it is really old and a real pirate treasure. I wish!!!!! Can you see what it is?
[attachment=5160]
Wow, it does look old! Looks to me like a cross? Where did you find it? Sure is interesting and makes me wonder if it could be a pirates treasure too! Happen to know what its made of? Iron? Bronze? Maybe Brass? SureĀ is cool.
Nice find though!
Looks really cool is it a cross and key to a treasure chest !!!!!
Cool find! It's more interesting the way you found it!! Glad you left it like that
Holy barnacles Batman. That is cool. Maybe it was lost when they almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
It is silver and the cross is pretty easy to make out. The rest is silver chain.
I'd have to agree with Ron, I think it holds more of the story & mystique when left as is. Some things are best not trifled with. That is a KILLER piece, and I'd be doing cartwheels all the way home if I found it Beer

Joe
Mike that's a shadow box piece for a wall for sure and I'm glad you left it as is, gives it antiquity and art at the same time! Crap, even the photograph is great!
Part of it looks like a cross but is that the chain on the other side?
(02-14-2015 06:08 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]It is silver and the cross is pretty easy to make out. The rest is silver chain.

Yes it is chain
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's