Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Treasure Hunters of Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty funny segment of some kids trying a cheapo metal detector. Very astute kids, as they called the unit crap correctly. Fun to see THEM having fun though, as we sometimes forget that that's what this hobby is all about.

I started swinging my own cheap detector when I was about the same age as these younguns. It set the stage for my addiction in later life, lol.

P.S. - I received some hush hush intel that this is the secret weapon unit Ron has been using to snipe all that gold out west. Sshhh.

http://goo.gl/J0cS1I

Joe
LOL, that is pretty much like a day at the beach for me only my detector cost a lot more than that one.
(02-14-2015 06:34 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, that is pretty much like a day at the beach for me only my detector cost a lot more than that one.

Ha! Lol, yeah, that about sums up most of my hunts, too!

I guarantee the treasure bug will now be lying dormant in at least one or two of those kids, only to be re-awakened by one of those Whites commercials that'll pop up about 20 years from now on the boob tube Yes

Joe
Yeah those are toys. We have one. It's good for frisking people for weapons. Hits good on big stuff like keys and cell phones.
Perfect for my little boy.
Damn, my secret is out!!

But I just hope that they next generation that tries this crap doesn't write off the hobby because they "tried" it once and didn't find anything!!
Reference URL's