Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 3 silvers and some tokens.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went out today with Rob (GraysonDigger) and we hunted a spot that we have been waiting on the new owners to close on. They finally did and said we can now hunt it. I ended up finding 3 silvers today plus 9 wheat cents, 3 buckles a phone bell 2 good luck tokens and a cool Good for token. This makes 35 silvers FTY.
The Token says on the Obverse Good for $1.00 on any $25 purchace. On the reverse it says E. L. Tribble Jeweler Optometrist Columbia Grafonola and records Monroe Ga.

[Image: 100_2237_zpszdqz6o5o.jpg]
[Image: 100_2239_zpsttefgb4q.jpg]
[Image: 100_2241_zps5acy4fzz.jpg]
[Image: 100_2243_zpspqiltyrh.jpg]
[Image: 100_2245_zpsnl1kogiv.jpg]
[Image: 100_2247_zpsrckutsni.jpg]
[Image: 100_2249_zpsjsio5xam.jpg]
[Image: 100_2251_zpsa3j8dnig.jpg]
[Image: 100_2252_zpsxrhedgzh.jpg]
[Image: 100_2253_zpsahfforxy.jpg]
[Image: 100_2254_zps2g9lft5m.jpg]
Sweet finds Wild. You guy's hunting for relic's and coins are rekindling my interest in history hunting. Thanks for sharing.
Great hunt. You probably have more silver now than I will in December. You're killing it.
Nice score on all the stuff. MAN you're up to 35 FTY!!!! Congrats! Love the big silver too! WTG!!!!YesYesYesBeer
That's a Wild bunch of finds for sure! Congratulations on 35
Congrats, nice finds!
Sweet buncha finds!!! Love those tokens Yes Man, thanks for the show & tell, us in the north/northeast are going NUTS to detect!

Joe
Thanks guys. I hope to find more. It just depends on the location.
You know on second thought - maybe we should take some lesson's from you for this year! HappyHappy

Any tips would be helpful!

WinkWinkWinkWink
Congrats on a nice haul of goodies!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's