Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Get a load of this from OKM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What will they think of next. If it works with Google Glass I'm buying one! Welllllll.... maybe not. I just found one at Kellyco for $10,899.00!!!

http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/product...hp?lang=en
Interesting, I wonder what the cost is and how large an area it views.
(02-14-2015 11:38 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, I wonder what the cost is and how large an area it views.

Kellyco is advertising them for $10,899.00 so it's scratched off my wish list.
I believe they have payment plans, Ed. Ya think they'd go for like $25 every week? Chuckle

Joe
(02-14-2015 11:50 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I believe they have payment plans, Ed. Ya think they'd go for like $25 every week? Chuckle

Joe

Yeah with $8,000.00 down!! And the rest in 90 days!!
(02-14-2015 11:57 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2015 11:50 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I believe they have payment plans, Ed. Ya think they'd go for like $25 every week? Chuckle

Joe

Yeah with $8,000.00 down!! And the rest in 90 days!!

Does that include freeĀ interest? Chuckle
Wow, I talked about this will a friend who wanted to invent one for his shoe so he could go into certain areas ---- we only joked about it because for one thing - those areas are off limits. We would never do what they call in the UK - Night Hawking.
This device from OKM looks like it was developed to do just that - not good at all but interesting.
I can just see me using that at Gettysburg. You could come and visit me in their nice jail!
I looked at this again and they do have a good idea that would lesson the weight of today's metal detectors. If the eliminated the housing and used wireless to your hand help smart phone it would takes pounds off of the device.
But then again that might lower the price and they would say "forget about it"
Reference URL's