Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: With all of the snow I feel I don't need to go to the gym!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in new jersey tonight starting after midnight to after rush hour tomorrow morning wthey are saying two to four more inches. Probably more for north states all the way up the coast....
This stuff is going to make spring thaw a mess in the fields - we will be digging in mud for a long time to come
(02-16-2015 05:12 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]in new jersey tonight starting after midnight to after rush hour tomorrow morning wthey are saying two to four more inches. Probably more for north states all the way up the coast....
This stuff is going to make spring thaw a mess in the fields - we will be digging in mud for a long time to come

Don't you just hate it when you pull the plug and the hole starts filling up with water. I started taking a cheap turkey baster with me from the dollar store to get the water out of the hole last Spring. Found a Merc that way but I could barely keep up with the flow. Think I might try a big sponge this year.
Ohio Dirt Fisher, that might just work. Or a portable water vac....
Last spring I got a hit at three inches but I could not find the dang thing. Water just kept coming. I wasn't wearing gloves so I gave it up. I figure I will get back there next year
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's