Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 3 days of sporadic digs turns up a few surprises!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SPRINGDALE CIRCA 1735 Beer
Congrats, cool video!
Nice digs I Dig. Glad to see you didn't get slammed by weather. Love that Hoe thingy.
Great Video I Dig. It gets me all cranked up to go dig some history.
Nice Vid--looks like a great site!!

Great plug for the website too!!
(02-17-2015 11:19 AM)Detector Nut Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, cool video!

Thanks for watching!

(02-17-2015 11:40 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice digs I Dig. Glad to see you didn't get slammed by weather. Love that Hoe thingy.

That Hoe thingy was in the beginning of the wrap up and until some electrolysis I'm afraid its a mystery item. Those are always fun, thanks for watching!Beer

(02-17-2015 12:16 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Great Video I Dig. It gets me all cranked up to go dig some history.

I dig what you're saying!

(02-17-2015 01:26 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Vid--looks like a great site!!

Great plug for the website too!!

Thanks Ron! Its the same site as all of my video's, I call it home. Thanks for watching!Beer
I like to do my part for the web site, its been a great place to get a lot of valuable info for people that are early into this hobby like myself.
Dude, that's an incredible video!!! And yes, thanks again for the plug - COOL!!! Awesome bunch of kickass finds Yes

Joe
(02-17-2015 11:38 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, that's an incredible video!!! And yes, thanks again for the plug - COOL!!! Awesome bunch of kickass finds Yes

Joe

Thanks for watching Joe, appreciate all you do!
I Dig History, great video and thanks for sharing. Love those 1916 Mercs! Cool flat button and stuff too, you had a good day. 
What tyoe of camera is that one? It was very clear viewing the video.
Great video, Thanks for sharing . Looks like a good spot.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's