Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Imagine Digging THIS Up?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simply. Amazing. http://goo.gl/MKvcuc

Joe
That's a pretty strange story. I often wonder sometimes what my overloads are that are 6 feet square or larger. Like somebody buried something big and deep. Never know though unless you dig it up. Guess these kids were in the right place at the right time.

Ed/ODF
Hey that ain't no matchbox. Pretty amazing.
That is a great story!!
LOL that would be a big hit. My wife and used to joke about digging up a Lata (Russian car) when we found big car pieces in Lithuania.
American Picker's unburied a old motorcycle last year buried in a ladies backyard, why couldn't I find something like that.
It didn't say if the boys got anything out of it. They should have gotten something for the effort. An Amazing story.
Wow, cool story for sure! I love treasure stories. I would hope that the insurance compay paid them a finders fee. I certainly would ask for one. Too bad for the dummies who burrried it and thought they would get away with it in time. What the hell were they thinking?
Reference URL's