Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I'm starting to understand the T2's language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Took the T2 out in the yard tonight after work.  Found 2 wheats 1939 and 1921.  Then a SLAMMIN hit.  1952 quarter.  SILVER BABY.  Put a smile on my face.
Congrats on the Silver--Silver will always put a smile on your face.
Congratulations..
Niiiiiiiice, not only silver, BIG silver Yes There's more there, dig anything that beeps!

Joe
T2's are awesome , I actually swing it more than  the  Explorer as  the older  I'm getting I'm not real crazy about  swinging that weight   for long periods of time .I like that  quick recovery  and  being able to cover more area . I like  using three tones .Yes
(08-02-2013 12:08 AM)George in SSF Wrote: [ -> ]T2's are awesome , I actually swing it more than  the  Explorer as  the older  I'm getting I'm not real crazy about  swinging that weight   for long periods of time .I like that  quick recovery  and  being able to cover more area . I like  using three tones .Yes

I have been using four tones. What do nickels sound like in three tone? In fourgiving tone they give a high pitch. I'm digging pull tabs on high tones. That's weird to me. I'm used to the F2s medium tone on nickels.
(08-02-2013 10:20 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013 12:08 AM)George in SSF Wrote: [ -> ]T2's are awesome , I actually swing it more than  the  Explorer as  the older  I'm getting I'm not real crazy about  swinging that weight   for long periods of time .I like that  quick recovery  and  being able to cover more area . I like  using three tones .Yes

I have been using four tones.  What do nickels sound like in three tone?  In fourgiving  tone they give a high pitch.  I'm digging pull tabs on high tones.  That's weird to me.  I'm used to the F2s medium tone on nickels.

Nickels give a  high pitch in 3 tone too . I've dug a few  pull tabs in the  high tone also . I notice with the T2 I have to go over the  target more times to draw out the true signal sometimes , more so than my other detectors .If you get a tone  signal and the  ID screen doesn't show it , dig , the sound  ID  is independent of the screen  ID and goes deeper .I notice it  is really important  to  keep  that  coil as  low and level to the ground as you can . Be prepared to  dig a lot  of  junk on those iffy signals .That razor blade  must have sounded  like a  harmony  of  high  low ,sputtery ,big and small tones . Nice going on the  quarter  , I'll bet  that sounded  ,high , solid and  smooth .YesBeer
 H H,
George
The razor blade was actually a pretty solid quarter signal. Not as loud as the real quarter though. It screamed on that one.
(08-02-2013 11:11 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]The razor blade was actually a pretty solid quarter signal.  Not as loud as the real quarter though.  It screamed on that one.

Wow !! That's surprising !!
Reference URL's