Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Link for NYC 2015 Park Permits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone is interested in a NYC Park Permit here is the link for 2015 permits:

http://www.nycgovparks.org/pagefiles/83/...t_2015.pdf

You will need to add a copy of a state id card with photograph like a driver license or whatever you have that is official document like Passport

If you have last year's you need to sign the original and fill out the back.
Send all three itmes in to get your 2015 permit.
Thanks, I'll need this when I go back East.
I agree that we do need Representing. public property owned by the Tax Payer should be open. I agree that it should be protected but not totaly off limits.
Detector Nut, your welcomed but don't wait to the last minute because they use snail mail and only fill out forms when they get a batch of them. I had to call them one year because they were on the back burner.
(02-19-2015 09:06 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Detector Nut, your welcomed but don't wait to the last minute because they use snail mail and only fill out forms when they get a batch of them. I had to call them one year because they were on the back burner.

Yes, everyone needs a permit in NYC. Hunting illegally here doesn't work.

Joe
(02-19-2015 09:06 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Detector Nut, your welcomed but don't wait to the last minute because they use snail mail and only fill out forms when they get a batch of them. I had to call them one year because they were on the back burner.

Thanks, will do.
Reference URL's