Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two problems actually.
#1. Whenever I go to this site. Only this site. I have gone to a million websites and ONLY this one, it blinks very rapidly for 20 or 30 seconds. Then whenever I navigate to the top of the screen same thing happens.
#2. When I post a thread it is IMPOSSIBLE to type the thread subject. I can not get the typer to stay on thread subject. I have to keep hitting the key I want about 30 times. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Jonal
What do you mean by that blinking? Is it something you can take on a screenshot?
I don't think it has anything to do with the site itself. But I am curious about that issue.
No problem like that here
Ditto here, no problem. Sounds kinda weird but do I take your word for it. Have you updated your browser lately? Also, do you have any malware software or pop up blockers running. Gil is a whiz at this stuff. I'm just shooting in the dark!

Ed/ODF
That's odd. Maybe we should go into your account and do some investigating...
(02-20-2015 03:57 PM)Jonal Wrote: [ -> ]#2. When I post a thread it is IMPOSSIBLE to type the thread subject. I can not get the typer to stay on thread subject. I have to keep hitting the key I want about 30 times.

I have this same problem that just started recently lately.
(02-20-2015 07:17 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd. Maybe we should go into your account and do some investigating...

This can't be related to the account; it's probably related to the device itself.
But I still can't think about a possible cause for this... Really odd.
(02-23-2015 08:30 PM)Detector Nut Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2015 03:57 PM)Jonal Wrote: [ -> ]#2. When I post a thread it is IMPOSSIBLE to type the thread subject. I can not get the typer to stay on thread subject. I have to keep hitting the key I want about 30 times.

I have this same problem that just started recently lately.

What device are you using?
Reference URL's