Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My Best find of 2015 so far and without a ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Best Find so far in 2015 and without a metal detector too!

I was walking (I know crazy in this 4 degree weather) to the local corner store to of all things by a lottery ticket or two - I look down by the curb and saw something in the snow melt - it was floating face up and in half similar to the picture below!
Wow -, I couldn't believe my eyes but yes - it's afifty dollar bill.....I am still excited about this one.
It must have been lost in the snow and now some of the snow melted and this was stuck on the bottom of the water. I just had to tug a little and up it came!

Eyeballing is not considered metal detecting but I bet several of you out there have found similar or even better items in the past that I would love to hear about!
I have found Dollar bills and Fives but never a Fifty. I would love to though.
HI Sam, yeah, no brag here just too happy. This is a first for me, usually it's a dollar bill. I was detecting one day on a basebal/soccer field that was under construction and passed up a dollar bill. I had to check myself and go back to pick it up! Too funny, consentrating on coins I nearly didn't realize it was there!
Good Eye Tony!!!! Beats me. All I ever found was $10 in the leaves while detecting. But a Grant! YesYesYes Beer It's your lucky day!! Good luck on the Lottery!!

Ed/ODF
ED, a ten is not a great find - it pays for your lunch and gas from metal detecing that day! 
(02-20-2015 05:30 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]ED, a ten is not a great find - it pays for your lunch and gas from metal detecing that day! 

I don't do lunch Tony! The woman feeds me like I've been living on a deserted island. Chuckle A $10 does pay for a nice 6'er though! Beer Nice job on the $50!

Ed/ODF
Wow, nice score, Tony! So, let's see...

If we broke that down into dimes, you've already found 500 of them for 2015!!!

Play Big Money $2 scratchers, I seem to do well on them Yes Forget the Crossword's, as I only seem to get those damn X's & Z's...when I don't need them!!! Sad

Joe
Great find!! I think most of us tend to keep our eyes down even when we don't have a detector in hand!!
First of all please forgive my typing Ed, a ten is a GREAT FIND. I don't kknow how not got into that sentence.

Yeah, I agree I don't do Crosswords, never did like them. I did buy some two dollar scratch offs and will let my wife do the honors.

Good point head down until the neck hurts.....
Awesome. I never found a 50 either.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's