Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Leaving Moderator Positio.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey fellas. I wanted to tell you that I am going to be leaving my moderator position as of March 2nd. I will still be a member posting as I can when the season starts up and occasionally popping in to look over some of the finds and the other threads. I found a new job starting March 2nd and between that and my schedule at home I'm going to be fairly busy. So keep posting as this is one of the greatests forums going and I will miss the full time participation I was used too.

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting!

Ed/ODF
Sorry to see you go as moderator Ed. Good luck with the new job. Been a pleasure sharing with you.
Mike
Just so everyone knows, Ed isn't leaving! He'll still be around sporadically to share his finds, break our chops, and to keep us in line, lol. Unfortunately for us, but fortunate for him, he's landed a new job which will prevent him from partaking in the moderator duties. Since it would be virtually impossible to replace Ed, I will be solely picking up the slack myself...at least for the foreseeable future.

I think I speak for everyone in saying, your omnipresence will be sorely missed, Ed Yes

Aside from being a whip of a detectorist, you've been an outstanding asset to our community, and more importantly, someone I am privileged to call a friend.

Whatever awaits on your horizon in life, you can always count on one thing...

You will always be part of our family Sun

Joe
Bet you got a job as a gigolo , didn't you!
Our loss........
Thanks guys! Just a warehouse job but more $ and can't argue with it. Still be at the soccer fields in and out through the season to help out until a fella we have in mind retires over at the city. Then I'll still be part time over there if they need me.

Don't worry though, I'll be watching you guys for the next week! Chuckle And don't give Joe a hard time. He's your bro ya know! YesYesYesBeer

Ed/ODF
Good luck with the new job Ed. More money is a good thing. I'm sure you'll still be around.
Congrats Ed, good luck with the new job and glad to hear you'll be posting still, I really enjoy them.
Good luck with the new job and thanks for all you do and have done for the forum!
Congratulations Ed and good luck on your new job. You did the right thing this is a hobby! Even though it seems like we are addicted to it but it is still a hobby.
Ed I wish you all the best with your new job. I know you will still be active here also.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's