Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Does anyone like Ice Hockey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys and gals......I am wondering if anyone likes Ice Hockey and if so how long have you been watching this crazy sport?

I started in 1995 when my son told me to sit down - just consentrate on the puck and watch how these goalies make saves......

Oh if you don't like Ice Hockey that's ok too, but why don't you like it?
I do, especially during the Winter Olympics.
Yeah that brings out the best players and gets realy exciting
Im pretty sure I would like it if I ever watched it. I like fast paced exciting sports...football,basketball, mma. Just dont have the time..or want an excuse to sit in front of the tube..Im almost 50, and want to spend my time outdoors, Im worried about getting to fat n lazy,lol.
(02-23-2015 11:03 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Im almost 50, and want to spend my time outdoors, Im worried about getting to fat n lazy,lol.
Too late for me! Chuckle
Yeah, me too it's late over the hump for sure, We all need to get out and do more without this boob tube! But the wionter blues has me pinned to the sofa....terrible
I love it... I miss playing the game and remember so well when I lived up near Chicago of my friends and I playing on ponds in the winter. I am a true Blackhawks Fan....
Wilddigger, yeah playing on those frozen ponds is exciting. I see the kids playing outdoors and they love it.
Reference URL's