Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Is there a detector you would like to try--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-- but haven't gotten around to it yet? I am currently a White's V3i user, but have always wanted to try out other machines as well. I spent my detector budget on the V      for this year but would like to use a Minelab as well. That AKA Sorex pro looks pretty seet too. Maybe next year.  Sad
I'm itching to try the CTX. Heard nothing but good about it. I used a buddy's AT Pro on a hunt before and was impressed with its skill in iron. Heard the AT Gold is even better, so, that would be my second choice Yes

Joe
I usually try about everything but in the last few years have pretty much stuck to Minelab with an occasion Fisher thrown in.

I would like to try a T2 in some of our iron sites and might get another Gold Bug Pro.
GPX5000,  Deus, CTX....I've pretty much tried most everything else that I'm interested in, and feel like I'm actually set pretty good for my needs right now...BUT..haha
The AT Gold looks good, I may pick one up for the kids to use. But I think I really need a dedicated beach machine. Which would you recommend ?
(08-01-2013 06:51 AM)CTChris Wrote: [ -> ]The AT Gold looks good, I may pick one up for the kids to use. But I think I really need a dedicated beach machine. Which would you recommend ?

If it's just the wet water line and/or dry sand you're gonna hunt, one can't really do better than a Sov or CZ21 - the latter of which I use. For detecting IN the water, the Excals are hard to beat, along again with the CZ21's. Just my opinion though, as everyone has their own 'hot button' units Wink

I know a few people that use the Sand Shark (for saltwater) and swear by them, also.

Joe
I'm fairly new and currently using an ACE 350, I'll be upgrading to the AT PRO very soon. For me, a Teknetics T2, Minelab CTX and Fisher F75 would be nice to try out!
Reference URL's