Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Anybody create golas for the year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am curious, does anyone make up goals for the year before you go metal detecting? 

My first goal this year came from the cold weather, necsesity is the mother of invention, right? 
1)Research at least 10 sites for possible older coins. I have a few more to go to complete this goal.
2)Don't just talk about these sites - go to them and scratch them off the list

Well you get the idea.
(02-24-2015 10:12 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious, does anyone make up goals for the year before you go metal detecting? 

My first goal this year came from the cold weather, necsesity is the mother of invention, right? 
1)Research at least 10 sites for possible older coins. I have a few more to go to complete this goal.
2)Don't just talk about these sites - go to them and scratch them off the list

Well you get the idea.

I normally don't do goals, just wish lists for finds, however, I did make ONE goal this year...

To hopefully get out to hunt before July!!! Where the hell is spring?!?!?!

Joe
I have not set goals for several now but think it is an excellent idea. I have done it in the past and it gives me that extra drive to get out there when I might otherwise relax a little. I need to get back to it and highly recommend it for everyone. Great idea Bigtony.
My goal is just to get out diggin as much as I can. To have my best finds year yet. I'm onto some places that might be great. We'll see. I got some killer detectors too. I'm ready.
I have one and that is to find one meteorite.
Sounds like we all have some idea of what we want to get out of our hobby this year. i am going to stay positive and keep my eyes open for the best opportunities.
Hopefully I will post some finds after the ice melts
My 1 main goal is to find a US Large cent.
My other I wish but not likely goals are a Silver Dollar A gold Coin some Platinum jewelery and gold above 14k.. LOL. I have found plenty of gold but all 14k and under.

I did not set a silver coin goal like I normally do. I put to much pressure on myself last year and made some outings no fun.
Meteorites came down in Southeast Florida this week, it was in the news  but I am in NJ. They are out there we just need to get over thme with our machines. 

SIlver dollars and gold coins are on my list as well.
Higher karat gold jewerly will come soon
Mine for this yr is simple = find MORE GOLD than last yr Cool

Beer
I'm with MRH this season and will be concentrating on more gold so I'll be doing fields and such more than woods until the Fall.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's