Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all. New member here. I live in lower Delaware, very close to the beach and metal detect whenever I can. I mostly hunt woods and field sites, but do hunt the beaches from time to time. Colonial sites are my favorite. I've been at it for around 15 years or so now and have made some great finds. Last year was actually probably my best year. Researched and found a big colonial site that just kept on giving. I'll post some pics of what I found. Thanks for having me and I hope to be able to contribute to the forum.
Welcome aboard!
Welcome to the forum Joe. Nice to have you join us. I'm looking forward to your posts.

Mike in Florida
Welcome, Joe! My name is Joe, too. How far are you from Wilmington? Nice to have you aboard!! Are you retired military? If so, THANK YOU for your service Yes

Very much look forward to seeing those finds. And make yourself at home, as we have a lot of exciting stuff coming down the road here Wink

Joe
Hello Joe, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to some of your 2014 finds and 2015 but hey no rush, we have plenty of time
Surfman1968. Hey Joe!! Welcome to the forum!!! How have you been?

Ed/ODF
Thanks guys for having me. I'm not retired military, only served for 5 years. I'm about as far south and almost as far east as you can get here in Delaware. I'm located about 4 miles due west of Bethany Beach. If any of you guys have ever heard of "Coin Beach", that's about 10 miles from me. If you haven't, do a search on the web. Very cool place to be after a storm. Got a video I'll post to show how I did after Sandy.

Hey Ed. I've been good. Finally made it over here. Looking for something different so I thought I'd give the forum a try. Hope you're doing good. Still got the Explorer?
Hello Joe. Glad you are here.
Welcome to the forum
Thanks guys. Ron, was that you in the video with all the gold and silver coins?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's