Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My "Coin Beach" Video.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My "Coin Beach" video.
Good video, thanks for sharing.
Nice haul Joe! Great Vid. Those are all copper?
Cool video, thanks for sharing. I know several folks from my area NJ/SI NY that take trips every now and then to try thier luck. I think they like staying at the hotel on an overnight and talk MDing as much as they like to detect.
Yeah Ed. Those are all coppers. Some are British and some are Irish. Ship was called the "Faithful Steward".
Man oh man, you went and got me all fired up now! I've been hearing about coin beach for years, but now it is DEFINITELY on my to-do list!!! What kinda depth were they at?

Do you hunt in the water, or is it too rough?

Congrats on some amazing shipwreck booty, and welcome aboard here again. I'm gonna sub you Yes

Joe
Thanks for sharing Joe, nice video.
Guys the deepest was maybe 8" but was loud and clear with the Excal. After that hunt we went back and hit it 3 or 4 more times and hit a spot about 100 yards long. We had a nor'easter maybe 3 weeks after the storm and we hit it at high tide in the middle of the night. They were all shallow. We both had them on the surface. I actually had one wash up right in front of me. I marked the exact spot with my GPS so I know exactly where to be next time. Must have been a big clump just sitting there in the surf. I never went in, it was always just to rough. This is where I go to the beach during the summer. Only a couple minutes from my house. It's a drive on beach so it makes it easy to get to.

That's my surf rig. Tell me that's not a cool picture. If any of you guys ever get over this way let me know. The beach is the first dune crossing north of the Indian River Inlet Bridge. You'll see this rig out there every weekend during the summer and some week nights.
(02-27-2015 07:59 PM)Joe Klink Wrote: [ -> ]
That's my surf rig. Tell me that's not a cool picture. If any of you guys ever get over this way let me know. The beach is the first dune crossing north of the Indian River Inlet Bridge. You'll see this rig out there every weekend during the summer and some week nights.
That'll would be neat to have driving down the beach and yes, that is a cool picture.
That's a helluva nice ride Yes If I was still single, I could live in that. I would travel all the highways & byways and detect in every state across the country. At night, I'd get drunk in dive bars & honkytonk saloons. Ahhh, to be young & carefree again...

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's