Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bored !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ha, that'd beat WORDSEARCH!
Good thing winter is about over
Maybe another 2 weeks and we'll be out swinging for the fences again, Bob!!!

Joe
Seems like every time I want to go out, the rain hits.

I do have my old muscle car I can work on.
You guys think you have been bored!! My PC went down Jan. 3rd, and just got aloner 2 weeks ago. It has been a bad 2mo. for me. About 12" of snow and no PC. Time on my hands. Hope 2 to 3 weeks and we can get out detecting.This loner pc don,t do as good as mine did, hope i get mine back soon.  Sad Sad
(02-27-2015 09:31 PM)Dean Stone Wrote: [ -> ]You guys think you have been bored!! My PC went down Jan. 3rd, and just got aloner 2 weeks ago. It has been a bad 2mo. for me. About 12" of snow and no PC. Time on my hands. Hope 2 to 3 weeks and we can get out detecting.This loner pc don,t do as good as mine did, hope i get mine back soon.  Sad Sad

Man, no detecting AND no computer?! That's rough. But at least you got the loaner and you can look at all the sweet finds online to tide you over for the next few weeks Wink

I promise, I will NOT be complaining (much, lol) about the heat & humidity this summer!!!

Joe
LOL Ray!! Headbangers Ball!! I love it!!
Haha,love me some Death Angel! Keep checking this forum for the latest Ca Relic Adventure,hint,hint.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's