Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Joe, response to your PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joe, I can't reply to your PM's yet. I've emailed all of them back but don't think they are getting them. I've sent an email to PoohBear now a couple times. And Bill, TreasureFinder as well. Poohbear is first in line but will sell it soon as I'm getting other people wanting it as well on another site.
(02-28-2015 01:40 PM)Joe Klink Wrote: [ -> ]Joe, I can't reply to your PM's yet. I've emailed all of them back but don't think they are getting them. I've sent an email to PoohBear now a couple times. And Bill, TreasureFinder as well. Poohbear is first in line but will sell it soon as I'm getting other people wanting it as well on another site.

Have you checked your spam folder? Your messages might be getting diverted there. If not, there must be an issue, as you should be receiving them, no problem. Can you check your spam folder and report back here...

Joe
I just sent poohbear another email. We'll see if he gets it. Honestly, I think the 50 post min is a little to much especially since you're sending me pm's I cant reply to? My email is j.klink@mchsi.com. Contact me there if you will. Thanks, Joe BTW, love the forum. Not real cluttered up with a lot of sub-forums. I like it.

I don't have a spam folder that I know of. Can't seem to find it anyway.

My email address is j.klink@mchsi.com. Never had a problem before with receiving emails. Have had the address for about 15 years now.
Reference URL's