Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Shovel Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my latest shovel design. I did this one for my little hunting partner Conner. His dad wanted to give him a new shovel like mine for Christmas so I made this one up for him. He got it at Ace hardware. It's a 4' shovel with a nice "D" handle that's angled back and has nice foot pads. Of course we would only use these in the fields and woods sites that we hunt. They do work like a champ.
Good work Joe!
Yes, nice work Joe. Can't wait until Spring!
Thanks guys. I have two more to do. One for Conner's dad Rick and one for myself. Thinking about doing something different to mine. Maybe some cutting teeth and a little sharper angle. Will post some pics when I get it done.
Nice shovel.
Let us know how the new design works out.
What is the shaft made of, wood or fiberglass? I want to find something like that for my two younger boys.
This the shovel.
Nice handiwork, Joe. You should consider making small batches of them and selling them. I think they'd sell like hotcakes on the classifieds Wink

As for me, no shovel needed, as I'M STILL HOLED UP INSIDE WITH ALL THIS FRIGGIN SNOW!

I'm with Wayne, I need to move Sad

Joe
I'm in the same place. Looks like we might get more this Thursday. I hope we miss this one. I mean, I like snow but it's getting a little old. We're talking about going up to the spot I got the gold coin this weekend. It's deep in the woods so if we can dig anywhere it'll be there. Going to do some shed hunting as well.  As for making the shovels, I've thought about it just don't know about shipping them. Have to look into that I guess. Really looking forward to getting them done. I already have one that's similar that someone else made but it's just a little to small and flimsy. It works though and has made me think about making a better one. I'll keep you posted.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's