Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A few Relics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mark and I have been digging a bit and this is an early site that has given up a pile of goodies. Not a lot of coins but some very nice relics from 1850-1880.

For the RELIC GUYS and GALS:

The end of the video shows the pile of stuff we dig to get a few solid minutes of video. LOL

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great finds Ron
Holy crappers!!! Ron, as much as I kid around and josh with you sometimes, you and your crew pull finds that are truly stunning. Top shelf. Amazing pieces. Historical. What this hobby is all about. And you deserve every bit of it, as you are surely putting in some HEAVY research. Unlike most people (myself included), who simply look to get out in volume to scratch the itch, you're going the extra mile, and deserve every bit of those finds. You're surely one of - if not THE - best relic hunter I've ever witnessed. Again, the legwork & finds speak for themselves. Cheers to you guys on another astounding outing. Or, as my cali friends would say; "HELLA rad finds, dude!!!"

Joe
P.S. - I think that flask piece is going to look great up on top Yes

Joe
Wow, awesome finds!
Great Video
Those are the kinds of finds that bring the Gold Rush to life.
Love those relics!
Thanks for sharing that Ron, and congrats.
Any backmark on Navy Button, very cool if pre 1850, could be from sailor who jumped ship in SF and headed for goldfields-great history
Awesome finds Ron. I got no sound on the video for some reason, but great stuff.
(03-02-2015 10:53 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Any backmark on Navy Button, very cool if pre 1850, could be from sailor who jumped ship in SF and headed for goldfields-great history

Actually to be specific, it is a Chief Petty Officer Button-- Waterbury Button Co. So it is 1849-? So hard to say an exact date but I like to think it is Gold Rush!! LOL

But based on other relics in this site I think it has to be pretty close!
Really Nice stuff Ron and Mark Love the Video
Wow really nice finds.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's