Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Did anyone catch this? Cool!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was on Tom. D's site, and one of those pop-up ads appeared. Did anyone see this yet? It is WAY cool!!! It's a new harness to wear while detecting for weightless swinging! Kinda like a swingy thingy, but, this one actually looks cool, as well as appearing to be a bit more ergonomic. Couldn't find any other info online though, aside from ML's patent filing. I included 2 screen shots I took of the ad banner.
Looks a lot like the Minelab GPX Harness.  Even has the battery case in the back.
Oh, is this old, Ron? Never swung a GPX before, so, wouldn't know. Cool idea nonetheless. I'd buy one, for sure.

Joe
No, I think it is probably a new product but looks a lot like the harness that comes with the GPX machines.

I have used the swingy thingy, the hip stick and the Minelab harness.  Anything to lighted the load when swinging a 17" coil on the GPX

The definitely help!!
I believe it is new as well, seen a few times already!
Cool I guess for those who need it. I personally don't like wearing a harness or even bags at work, so I think it would be annoying. At least it doesn't look as dorky as swingy thingy.
I guess if you get old and need help swinging your detector it might help, but HAY, I am only 76. For me that would be more bother than the weight of my XLT.  Now I must admit that I use an old suitcase carrying strap with a shoulder pad when I use my Hays 2 Box, but that is more or less to stabilize it.   Frank...
There are cheaper ones to buy. Go to eBay and type in metal detecting
Reference URL's