Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Shrink Wrap Bags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have 2 batches of 5 each shrink wrap bags as described in the following video

http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/Thr...r-25-cents

by khouse. PM me an address and I will send them to the first 2 people I hear from.

Mike
(03-03-2015 07:22 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 batches of 5 each shrink wrap bags as described in the video "Screen Protection and Sun Visor for most machines for under 25 cents " by khouse. PM me an address and I will send them to the first 2 people I hear from.

Mike

Yes Yes Thanks for paying it forward, Mike. I'm sure someone will snatch them up pronto Wink

Joe
I will take a couple look like they will work good on my 3030 screen to keep mud off.
(03-03-2015 11:27 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]I will take a couple look like they will work good on my 3030 screen to keep mud off.

Yes, Steve. I believe these are similar to the ones that were in the video Khouse posted, about shrink wrapping the control box of your metal detector. It's in the video section.

Joe
I'm positive they will fit the 3030 and a ton more machines (8x12x 100 gauge size)  All you have to do is take up the slack on the back or bottom side with some good tape and shrink away.  Remember get the PVC bags not POF bags.  Post some pictures of it on your machines.
Yea wish I had them tommarrow as it gets muddy over on the island
That is sweet. My CTX could use that. Tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me.
(03-03-2015 11:44 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is sweet. My CTX could use that. Tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me.

I used a buddies CTX one day and am positive this bag will fit.  Just pull it tight with the tape before shrinking.  My email is mowerdog@gmail.com if you need to get a hold of me...
(03-03-2015 11:52 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015 11:44 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is sweet. My CTX could use that. Tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me.

I used a buddies CTX one day and am positive this bag will fit.  Just pull it tight with the tape before shrinking.  My email is mowerdog@gmail.com if you need to get a hold of me...

Emailed you. Thanks.
Guys use common sense with the heat.  Around 300 to 350 is about right.  Don't stay in one place long.  Watch the video again before you do it.  You can see that the bag starts to shrink even when the gun is pretty far away. 
Disclaimer---
WARNING- Using the shrink bag will cause bodily damage if used as a Condom.

If you don't have a heat gun you can try a blow dryer.  Just be careful of heat soak.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's