Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 5 Million in Gold Bars Stolen!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At least SOMEONE was able to find the physical gold! http://goo.gl/OPiowF

P.S. - These guys had Ron's MO. They only took the gold and left the silver behind!

Joe
People are getting desperate.
I love these modern day treasure stories, thanks for sharing.

Wow, and they are offering a 50 grand reward....big money for sure.
Why would an armored truck have a passenger? 50,000 seems like a weak attempt to recover 5,000,000. I hope they bury it in my yard.
If they burry it in your yard do you get 10%
(03-05-2015 05:24 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Why would an armored truck have a passenger? 50,000 seems like a weak attempt to recover 5,000,000. I hope they bury it in my yard.

The driver had a passenger, Will, who was with him in the truck. I have never seen a armored truck with only a driver, it's almost always 2 people. Further, more and more companies are even sticking a third man in the back, with the cash. According to the story...

The passenger in the armored truck got sick due to fumes, or a heavy gasoline smell, and had to step out of the truck for fresh air, as he was getting nauseous. That's when armed robbers pulled up and took the loot.

The robbers either had an INCREDIBLY lucky sense of timing, or it was an inside job, which I strongly believe is the case.

Joe
Ok I see what you're saying. Had to read it again. It's pretty confusing. It says the guards aren't suspects, but they think it's an inside job. I think everyone at the company should be a suspect.
It had to be atleast one of the drivers that was in on it.
Defineatly an inside job. The police will not say that they are suspects because then they get lawyers and the investigation stops. That way the police can continue asking questions or doing survalance or whatever they do to get more facts.
Reference URL's