Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Here ya' go Mark !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not  my  latest find but a good one from the later  part of last  year .It's a St. George  Medallion . St. George  is the patron St. to military people . Being there's a ship on the  back  I'm  going to say it's owner had been in the  Navy . No  skill required on  this  one . I just blundered over it while detecting  my way back to my car on an evening  hunt ( as usual no silver on that  night ) .It was  just out of  sight  in the root  system of a  baseball field lawn . It  screamed   on the  Explorer SE which was  packing a  13" ultimate coil . It acid tested a strong 18k and was 8.6 grams .It's in between the size of  a quarter and a  half  dollar  and a  hair thicker than a silver dollar . This  is the medal of which  49r Relics  was speaking of .Thanks  for giving me a chance to brag on it Mark ( love that coil )Yes .

H H ,
George
WOW that is an awesome find
Real nice George!
Yeah--that is a nice one!!

Congrats again on that one George!!
Holy cow! That is a BIG piece of yellow!!! Congrats, George, that's one of the nicest pieces I've ever seen before Yes

Joe
That is unbelievable find!!!  Your emotions must have been going crazy pulling that out of the whole.  Thanks for sharing.  I have never seen anything like that before.  The weight and 18K at that.  Great job.
Reference URL's